Soul Night Events brings you unique events in the world's capital of cool *New York City* and Washington DC area It has an undeniable commitment to bring you the most exciting events in the New York/Washington DC area. From culturally infused events to an eye-popping lineup of R&B, Hiphop, Gospel, Reggae and international dance music royalty events. Give your New York Experience a certain, 'je ne sais quoi.' ---
Event partners and sponsors
Must be 21 to attend for most events
Subscribe with email below
RSVP online only we rarely ever do at the door ticket sales for our events especially if they are catered.
All our events provide you with a unique opportunity to network with your peers while enjoying fine wine and superb entertainment.
We are reaching out to the select group of companies that are committed to 'the power of ideas' to support our events. Contact us at [email protected] to forge Sponsorship partnerships. Each event sparks deep discussions along with entertainment. with leading thinkers and doers of ideas worth spreading.
We do what we do with the support of community organizations like:
NY Giants / NY JETS / Carla Hall Cookies / Olive Garden Restaurant / Uber/ Whole Foods Market / Ponty Bistro / Accra Restaurant
As soon as is prudent our goal is to resume events. As expected, activities such as our events are at the later phase of principles governing resuming societal activities. At Soul Night Events we are happy to welcome you back to a new season of events.with changes to our standard of excellence:
-Always putting the health and safety of our community first our plans for resuming activity will be guided by faith, pragmatism, a lot of innovation and flexibility in compliance with New York City and State laws. As circumstances continue to evolve, we will have necessary changes in place:
- As an example; ticket holders will be able receive refunds right up to 5 days to the event.
- Also bare in mind should the city make any changes we might have to cancel or postpone events as needed.
- We will place tables 6 feet apart and encourage attendees to wear face shields and masks accordingly. (We retain the right to escort you out of the event if you refuse to comply.)
-We encourage attendees to buy tickets early as this helps us to prepare and put all safety measures in place.
- VIP tables will allow household members to sit together and early purchases will also allow us to make accommodations to sitting request.
- Sanitizers will be provided as well as wipes.
- Please work with us to ensure that we not only have a well deserved Summer party but that we do it safely and sensibly.
Street Chic Generation Bridge Summer White Dinner Aug 29th 2020
One of the great benefits of being in New York City this August 29h weekend is that you get to be a part of this fun and fully immersive experience. From our expert mixologist crafting you the tastiest cocktails to the DJ spinning the best in R&B, Hiphop, and Afrobeats. But that is not all the food is meticulously prepared so the diners can enjoy every aspect of this gloriously dressed outdoor venue.